GTA 6 dialogue clip seemingly supports validity of recent leak
A massive GTA 6 leak has just surfaced on the GTAForums website, and it has taken the internet by storm. A folder containing 90 video clips (supposed test footage from an early build of the game) was made available for download by an anonymous leaker.
One of the clips, which was shared on Twitter, shows the male protagonist observing two NPCs having a conversation.
Note: The leaked clips cannot be shown here due to legal restrictions.
- GTA 6 leak seems to confirm game is set in Vice City
- Alleged GTA 6 clips posted on community forum by leaker
New GTA 6 leaked dialogue speaks of GTA 5’s events
The original leaker goes by the username “teapotuberhacker” on GTAForums, the popular community forum website for Grand Theft Auto. He posted two links on the website, which lead to the same file.
A Twitter user by the name of RedRaaz (@RedRaazYT) posted one of the videos on the popular social media site. It shows the male protagonist, who is apparently called Jason, watching two NPCs conversing between themselves by a poolside. Here’s a transcript of what they’re talking about:
- NPC1: “I’m just looking at this video Shanese posted on Lifeinvader.”
- NPC2: “Yeah, so Jay Norris can download your f*cking brain and sell it to the Chinese.”
- NPC1: “Come on. Not this sh*t again. And Jay Norris is dead, man.”
- NPC2: “Oh yeah, he’s dead, is he? Just like there’s a country called Finland…”
- NPC1: “What?”
- NPC2: “…and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Bite my crank. Tiny people with tiny nooses around their necks shoveling sh*t down our throats until we start to like the taste.”
- NPC1: “Oh God he’s off again.”
- NPC2: “Don’t let the f*ckers own you. Smash that sh*t on the ground. Break out of the f*cking cage. Am I right?”
The last question that the NPC asks seems to be directed towards the protagonist. This implies that NPCs can directly confront the playable characters in the game and draw them into their conversations.
- Take-Two issues statement to investors regarding recent GTA 6 leaks
- 5 memorable features Grand Theft Auto games that should return to GTA 6