How To Play GTA 5 RP in 2023 COMPLETE Beginner’s Guide
Before GTA Online gained such massive popularity, GTA 5 Roleplay, popularly known as GTA 5 RP, enjoyed the spotlight. GTA 5 RP was made famous by Twitch and YouTube streamers.
GTA 5 RP is basically a multiplayer mod of GTA 5 (PC version). It is a realistic world where police, criminals, and people co-exist and there are restaurants and hotels where you can chill out.
How To Play GTA 5 RP step by step guide
In this video I tell you EVERYTHING you need to know to get you started in GTA RP! Start your roleplay journey with confidence! how to rp in gta 5 GTA Roleplay COMPLETE Beginner’s Guide!
- From xQc to Coringa, 5 most-watched GTA 5 RP Streamers from Twitch in 2022
- What can get you banned on Twitch?
As per the instructions given by Techburner, it should be easy for you to join a server and enjoy GTA 5 RP. Just follow the steps given below and you are good to go:
1. Open Steam.
2. Log into your account in FiveM.
3. Find out about the Legacy Server by heading over to the Servers Tab.
4. Join the Discord server by copying their Discord link.
5. In order to set up your Team Speak Client, you will need to press Ctrl+K and search ‘Toko’.
6. This will help you to get the Address for finding the servers for Toko VoIP. Copy it and go to Team Speak, then Client and then Address and paste this there.
7. Copy the Server Address as per your choice after going to #server-status.
8. Open FiveM and press F8.
9. Enter the Server Address that you had copied with the prefix ‘connect’.
After it connects, you can enjoy GTA 5 RP in that particular server!